Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Annie is 5!

I took Annie’s pictures about 6 weeks after her birthday!  Oops… but I promise she looks the same!

Annie marches to the beat of her own drum!  She will either cause Jason and I to have heart attacks by the time we’re 50 or she’s going to be a rockstar athlete.  She’s so driven and not always in the right direction.  I love her sweet heart and her need for closeness!  It makes me feel loved!

For grandparents who would like to order or to see all pictures:   CLICK HERE



I wish I had more time on my camera.  And honestly, I need to upgrade my camera.  But I try to capture some quick pictures when I can of the things that I see everyday that I won’t remember when we’re no longer in this phase.
If anyone thinks a babies butt is anything but cute then you must have no heart!  So adorbs!

These two get along so well.  Maybe it’s because I have a brother, but I just remember fighting with him at this age.  These two… besties!  I have glimpses of their wedding days!

No comments: