Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Punkins for my Pumpkins

I’m catching my breath and catching up on the blog.  You many wonder (actually, I doubt anyone puts that much thought into my blog) but sometimes I wonder why I continue with this.  There are two reasons:  1.  Grandparents live out of town and LOVE seeing pictures of their grandchildren as do some other friends/family.  And, 2.  This is how I journal.  At the end of each year, I turn our blog into a printed photo album.  Keeping a blog throughout the year makes a photo album pretty easy to put together.  If I don’t make a photo book I feel like the pictures get lost in the abyss on my computer.  But regardless, I love going back and seeing pictures of my family!  I often take time to look back on where we’ve been.  It usually brings tears.  The years just go too fast!

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch:  Aunt Danielle came with us this year which was fantastic because I was too big to walk around.  And it was too hot!  I was able to stand in one place and get some pictures!










WOWZA!!

No comments: