I thought for sure I would go early! I was on my feet so much with this pregnancy, but nope… Grace decided to grace us with her presence on her due date - October 28th! It was just as breath taking and ferociously emotional as the first baby! I don’t know how that is, but the second she was on my chest I felt like I couldn’t breathe. She was so beautiful and I was so in love! I finally feel complete. When we sit at the dinner table, it feels full! So does the car.
Grace Marie Clapper
7lbs 12oz and 19 3/4in long
Born at 9:28am
A little about Gracie:
She’s a great baby! The first 6 weeks were hard because she was fighting sleep from about 10pm to 2am. But then she started sleeping 8 hours at night and then about 9 or 10 and now she’s back to waking to eat. She’s a cat napper during the day, but I’ll trade that for good nights!
Her sisters are infatuated with her! Lily can’t get enough of her and is constantly saying things like “awww… she’s such a cutie pie”! Annie told me the other day “mommy, I love Gracie so much it kind of hurts a little.”
Gracie loves to smile and giggle! She LOVES mommy but doesn’t like the car - at all! Three is a lot to juggle and infants just aren’t as mobile as the older girls. But we’re getting a grove down. It seems to move fast! I had a moment with Gracie the other day where I was in tears because she’s just growing up too fast! This is it… no more baby after this! Ug!
For more pictures CLICK HERE.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment