I packed up the 0-3 month clothes and unpacked the 3-6 month clothes. I bought size 2 diapers. And I cried! Having a 4 year gap makes you realize just how fast things go. And that you need to inhale every minute of it. But I’m trying my best to do that and I still feel like it’s going too fast!
I have taken pictures of the girls every three months or so during their first year. Gracie’s 3 months were approaching and I was dragging my feet. But I finally got everything set up and started snapping pictures. And I couldn’t stop! The lighting was so perfect and she is just so darn cute! I was hoping to get a handful, but I got quite a few! CLICK HERE to see all.
The afghan in the back was made for me when I was a baby by my GREAT grandma. I thought about using it for the other girls when I took their pictures but I always thought the bright pink would be too bright. But it’s not… it’s just perfect for a sweet, little baby girl! I opened these pictures in photoshop to do some touch ups and just sat their staring at them. They needed nothing! Not even brightening of the eyes… her eyes are that blue. And she is that perfect in real life! From a mother’s point of view anyway! Oh how I love her!
Monday, February 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment