Saturday, August 13, 2011

Make It Stop

I struggled with this when Lily was born, but I always knew I'd be having another baby. But now that I think we might be done, I want time to stop. I want Lily to stay a cute little 2-year-old and I want Annie to stay in my arms. Has anyone figured out how to do this? I already think Annie is growing up too fast and she's only 8 weeks old! My mind tells me that whenever I can't hold her like an infant anymore, I'm going to have to have another baby because there's just nothing I love more than cuddling with a baby. But at what point does that end? I could have 20 babies and still miss the cuddles. I guess this is just part of being a parent. Apparently the key is to enjoy every moment because it goes by fast! I just wish time would go as slow as it did when I was 5 years old sitting in church waiting for mass to be over!

I learned today that a new challenge in my quest to learn about photography is capturing 2 little ones in-between wiggles without blur. Not easy... it's going to take some practice! But here is my first shot at it!






No comments: