Monday, May 23, 2011

Life as We Know it.. For Now Anyway!

I know I haven't been posting as often as I use to, but don't give up hope. I'll get back around to it eventually. Third trimester has set in and I'm completely exhausted after working a full day and taking care of a toddler. As soon as Lily is in bed, I have about enough energy to eat some ice cream and then go to bed myself!

Since my last post, we moved Lily to her big girl bed and took away the pacifier. We gathered her paci's and took them to her old daycare to give to the babies. They were nice enough to play along. She cried all the way home, but barely made a peep when she went to sleep that night. I'm not sure I'm ready for my baby to be a big girl, or a big sister for that matter, but I still have 6 more weeks to relish in it!

Jason's parents came to visit and Lily got lots of quality time with Grandma and Grandpa! She got a little use to having all the attention. She use to say "COME, COME" to Wagner, but now seems to think it works on adults too! Hmmm... you have to wonder who's smarter in these situations... the kid or the parent... I'm the one that seems to be wrapped around her finger!

I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately. But we just had our family pictures taken (pictures to be posted at a later time) by a professional that I've spent some time with getting pointers on photography. It's refreshed my interest. I'm thinking the new baby will bring lots of photo opps! In the meantime, enjoy a little video of Lily. She spent a good 20 minutes running sprints in the yard the other day!





No comments: