Monday, September 6, 2010

Grand-Momma Visit

My Mom visited for Labor Day weekend. Jason and I got a break to go shopping for Lily's birthday and to run a few other errands that we don't typically get a chance to do without having Lily along. It was a very enjoyable weekend... nice weather, a happy baby and quality time with Grandma.












Lily has become a sponge these days. She's learning so fast... saying momma, dadda, "hi"... mimicking everything we do... which includes a scrunched up nose after sniffing her shoes. She is taking several steps in a row when prompted but I can't say she's totally walking on her own just yet. And, her hair is long enough to fit into a tiny, itty, bitty pony! So many fun times to come in this second year of her life!

1 comment:

Pebble to Stone said...

Just looked through her 1-year pictures. She is just gorgeous!! I can't believe it's been a year!