Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Third Trimester

I'm officially in the third trimester... less than 3 months to go! My mom came to visit to help us get ready. Before last weekend the only thing we had purchased was a jogging stroller. (We have priorities!) The baby furniture is being delivered this weekend and we now officially have what we need for the first couple months including diapers that are smaller than my hand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great, I am sure you are getting anxious. It is hard when it gets hot outside. Remember me at your wedding two days before having Caden! I am so darn excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what your having. For some reason I think it is a boy, but who am I. Take care. Renae

Jen S. said...

I love it. You are glowing. I can't till September.