Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Material Girl

I haven't posted anything in awhile mainly because Jason and I have been laying low. We've been recovering from a crazy summer and getting ready for ski season! It's been nice to have time on the weekends to get things done around the house and spend some time in Golden. We've been doing some hiking and running at trails around our house that we haven't had time previously to explore.

I went to the Madonna concert at the Pepsi Center the other night. It was a good concert! Based on her Blonde Ambition tour, I was expecting something a little risque, but it was not in the least! She has an amazing body for a 50-year-old! All she's doing is lifting a guitar pic but her arms look like she's lifting a 50 lb dumbbell! Only if Michael Jackson tours again, can I complete my collection of Classic 80's Pop Star Concerts! I won't be holding my breath!

No comments: